How to clear Cache on Android:
- Step 1: Head to the Settings menu. ...
- Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
- Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available
How to clear Cache on iOS:
- Open the Settings app, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (with Mail at the top). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down again and tap 'Clear History and Website Data'.
- Tap 'Clear History and Data'.
How to reset your internet connection:
- Unplug your router or modem from its power outlet (don't just turn it off).
- Wait 15-20 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Allow the device a minute or two to turn back on.