If you cannot download the game, it may not be compatible with your device. First, please make sure your device meets the minimum requirements outlined in this article.
If your device meets the minimum requirements, but you are still getting an error message stating that the game is not compatible, make sure that your device's operating system is fully updated to the latest version. If you are using an Android device, make sure that your Google Play Store app is fully updated to the latest version as well. Also, try clearing the Google Play Store's app data from your device. To do this, go to Settings -> Application Manager -> All -> Google Play Store -> Clear data.
If you have downloaded the game successfully, but are unable to download the updates, your internet connection may not be stable enough to complete the download. Make sure you have a strong internet connection. Also, make sure your device has enough free storage space.
If you have downloaded the game, but the game seems to be stuck on the Copyright Notice screen or any other loading screen, try the following:
- Close the game and relaunch it. You may need to do this several times.
- Clear the cache. You can do this by tapping the wrench icon at the bottom right corner of the server select screen.
- Delete the game, restart your device, and reinstall the game.
If you have tried all of these solutions and are still unable to play the game, or if you are having a different problem not listed here, contact customer service.
When contacting customer service, make sure you include as much information as possible about your problem:
- What is your internet connection speed?
- If the game does not download correctly, how far does it get? Provide a percentage if possible.
- Are you getting an error message? If so, what is the message? Provide as much of the exact text as you can.
- Attach screenshots showing exactly what the problem is.